Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Nothing Special On My Own...

It's easy to get wrapped up in our greatness. . .
I do it all the time.

What we tend to forget is that pale blue sky above us, that sun that burns without fail, the stars that shine for us. Everything we take for granted, is the extra-ordinary that is truly worth the attention we seek for ourselves.

I am so small in the presence of my all mighty powerful GOD. Underneath me, all around me, his works surround me.

The mighty strike of a flash of lightning, is His.
The aqua blue seas of the Caribbean, are His.
The black night sky sprinkled with glittering stars, is His.
The universe in its complex entirety. . .
everything we know, and all that we do not know, is His.

I am His creation too.


Every good work is inspired by the ultimate Creator. It's easy to forget, in a world where we focus so much on finding "ourselves" that we lose God in the meantime.

Oh the deep, deep love of Jesus. . . vast, unmeasured, boundless, free!

No comments:

Post a Comment