Thursday, July 30, 2009

Revelation

I have been crucified in Christ, It is no longer I who lives, but Christ who lives in me...
How can I deny a Savior who sacrificed his life so freely for me, a wreckless sinner? I turn my back on him so many times, the same sin over and over again. I close the door only to reopen it later. How can I know I'm making this decision for the right reason? It aches like a sword piercing through my soul, my heart is in my throat, my knees are week and my head wants to explode. However I realize the time has come to seriously consider His dedication to me, requiring a response of loyalty and head over heels passion for Him. I yearn for Him to wipe the tears from the eyes of the one I know is affected by my decisions, by my wrong choices, and by my procrastination. I am so sorry.
"With all creation I sing, praise to the King of Kings, you are my everything, and I will adore you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment